Join an exciting, fast-paced, collaborative team as we continue to disrupt the industry with our game-changing performance marketing technology. Innovate with us!
CAKE is a marketing technology company providing the leading SaaS enterprise platform for real-time marketing intelligence. Our mission is to address the challenges and opportunities in tracking and analyzing the massive amounts of clicks generated from mobile, affiliate, display, retail, lead generation campaigns and more. Our global team possesses decades of online marketing experience and a deep understanding of digital analytics across a breadth of industries, leading us to nearly 200% year-over-year growth the last three years.
POSITION: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
REPORTS TO: Head of sales, EMEA
LOCATION: Charlotte Street, Central London
Part of CAKE’s Enterprise Sales Team, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for top-of-the-funnel customer acquisition by building a robust pipeline of qualified client leads, uncovering new businesses to go after and building relationships with prospective customers. The ideal candidate is a hunter, operates independently with a sense of urgency and is able to identify and connect with key decision makers at the Director, VP and C-level. This is a target-driven position that offers uncapped commission opportunity and, depending on individual aptitude, has the long-term potential to grow into a Senior Sales, Sales Management, or Client Service role.
- Identify potential client prospects generated through targeted lists created by self-directed online research, email campaigns, and industry events
- Proactively address incoming inquiries and leads generated through online advertising and marketing campaigns
- Pitch CAKE’s product and services to key decision makers, leveraging a consultative selling approach, via phone and web meetings
- Become a subject matter expert on industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets, staying up-to-date with technology and news
- Maintain a steady sales pipeline and report weekly to sales management
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred but equivalent experience will be considered
- At least 1 year of inside sales experience in a software or technology company, SaaS and/or performance marketing space preferred; entry level candidates with customer service experience and superior communication skills will be considered
- Proven ability in self-directed online research
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) on a MAC
- Experience with web meeting software such as GoToMeeting is a plus
- Previous experience with Sales CRM applications such as SalesForce and LinkedIn is a plus
CAKE offers competitive compensation and benefits. Headquartered in sunny Newport Beach, CA, CAKE has a dynamic culture and vibrant work environment.CAKE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.