As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for generating new business for Tradedoubler. You will build up and maintain a target list of primarily small to medium size prospects. You will be actively contacting potential clients to increase business opportunities.
You will follow the sales process through from initial conversation, appointment setting, to pitching bespoke solutions that match prospects requirements and finally to signed contract. You will have a thorough understanding of the performance marketing business, as well as a good understanding of Tradedoubler’s products and services to create a tailored solution to the potential client.About You
You’re a ‘hunter’, with a tenacious and creative sales approach. You are a result driven people person with great networking skills and curiosity to grow a business. You are passionate about performance marketing and a strong influencer about TradeDoubler products and solutions.
You have excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills. You also have strong written skills and able to sell an idea in a short period of time. You are proactive and a self-starter who can spot and develop new opportunities. At TradeDoubler we all work as one team, so you will be ready to be a team player, adding value to our business.
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
- Develop a sales contact plan to include cold-calling, direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Develop and maintain strong agency relationships to ensure the development of your sales pipeline.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and develop a tailored digital marketing proposal using all relevant TD products and solutions, drawing on expert internal resource as required.
- Identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific business sectors.
- Work closely with the client service, operations, and implementation teams to demonstrate Tradedoubler expertise at new business pitches.
- Maintain accurate records of your activities in Tradedoubler’s CRM.
- 2+ years working in a sales environment in the online marketing industry.
- Proven track record in consultative selling.
- Experience in constructing contracts resulting from complex sales.
- Broad and thorough knowledge of digital marketing, e-commerce and m-commerce.
- Understanding of tracking and ad-serving technology used in affiliate marketing.
- Experience responding to formal RFIs & RFPs for large brand businesses.
- Experience dealing with businesses at Head of E-Commerce, Marketing Director and above, and with an extensive network of contacts.
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels.
- Ability to manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline through CRM system