Who we are…
Neverblue, a GlobalWide Media Company was awarded One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles 2013 by The Los Angeles Business Journal, Online Strategy of the Year 2012 by VIATeC, BC Exporter of the Year (New Media & Entertainment Division) in 2011 and Business of the Year 2009 by the Victoria Chamber of Commerce, Neverblue is a market leader in the fast-growing online advertising world. We are a full-service digital advertising company that specializes in online customer acquisition and lead generation. We deliver millions of profitable customers to clients from all over the world, including members of the Fortune 1000™.”
The company has aggressive growth plans and is accelerating its expansion into Europe. Neverblue is a fast-paced company offering a dynamic workplace and a great opportunity to grow. If you enjoy working in a collaborative, results-driven environment, have a great attitude and want to be part of our award winning team, we would like to hear from you!
Who you are…
Position is open to candidates located in UK and will be part of the European team. Candidates must be authorized to work in the EU.
As part of Neverblue’s Business Development team, and in close collaboration with our Affiliate team, you will work, at times remotely, to proactively grow our advertiser base in Europe. This position is responsible for executing sales strategies that complement Neverblue’s growth in Europe. In particular, you will use your research and sales skills to prospect for high-potential advertisers in Europe, negotiate mutually profitable affiliate marketing agreements, and help get new advertisers experience accelerating growth in our Network. Successful applicants possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have prior experience in Affiliate Marketing, and are capable of delivering excellence in a fast-paced environment.
International travel, plus working some weekends and evenings may be required. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced company where you can make a difference, and build your resume in advertising technology and media. This position is permanent, full-time, and includes a competitive base salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package. This position reports directly to the EMEA Interim Director.
- Continually prospect for new high-potential international advertisers and introduce them to the benefits of Neverblue
- Liaise with the affiliate team to ensure new accounts gain traction quickly, and those new offers are enjoying high quality growth immediately
- Work with vertical-focused Business Development Managers on developing exclusive international offers with advertisers
- Fill the international advertiser sales pipeline by working closely with the Affiliate Team and conducting your own research on trends Neverblue can capitalize on
- Continually research Affiliate Marketing, and specifically CPA/Lead Generation trends in Europe.
- Report on research results and activities in a manner that helps the company understand the effectiveness of its’ globalization strategy and helps in devising methods on improving results
- Participate in business planning, create explicit goals and execute thoughtfully, using best efforts at all times.
- Represent Neverblue in the field, while building and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments, revealing new trends, challenges and opportunities
- Promote and market Neverblue in a manner consistent with the company’s Brand and Strategic Values at conferences and business meetings around the world
- Constructively negotiate advertising campaign terms and rates with advertisers
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with advertisers
- Report on activities and related results in a manner that helps the team understand the effectiveness of new programs, and grow the business in an optimized fashion.
- Strength in business development and sales, with proven track record
- Background in technology sales, with direct experience in Internet Marketing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), comfortable on the phone
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Englsh, German and possibly Dutch
- Driven to succeed
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines, especially when faced with competing priorities
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite and using the internet as a research tool
Education and Experience
- At least 4 years experience in Online Marketing or Online Sales
- Strong knowledge of the New Media & Internet landscape in Europe
- Post‐secondary education in business, commerce or marketing (MBA a plus)
- Experience working in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment
To apply, please email cover letter and resume referencing "Business Development Manager-UK" outlining why you want to join the Neverblue team and wage expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Neverblue, visit: http://www.neverblue.com/careers
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
GlobalWide Media strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.