Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities – The role falls broadly into 4 areas:
This area covers the quality of work produced and managing client contacts on your accounts (alongside the Director, Manager and Planner):
- Responsible for managing client affiliate & lead generation business
- Respond to agency briefs (on existing accounts)
- Strategic development of client’s affiliate & lead generation business
- Build and maintain strong client and agency relationships
- Ensure the highest standard of service across your clients and agency contacts
- Maintain a proactive and innovative approach to the business
- Work with the planning teams to ensure that affiliates and lead generation is at the forefront of the client’s business
- Ensure regular reporting and analysis is undertaken.
- Monitor affiliate and lead generation spend to ensure monthly budgets are not exceeded.
- Work directly with ad operations to develop tracking, testing, and other technological integration with existing systems.
Finance and Systems
This involves the management of the affiliate & lead generation tracking solution and managing financial obligations
- Ensure proper use of DDS among your accounts
- Liaise with the Finance Department to ensure quick and accurate payments
- Liaise with all 3rd party tech suppliers to ensure Omnicom Affiliates is using the systems to their full capacity to benefit Omnicom clients
- Make use of the main analytical tools such as Nedstats and Google Analytics
- Working with all the agencies within the Omnicom Media Group;
- Build relationships with the key contacts at each agency for relevant client accounts
- Meet relevant members of the online team to identify growth areas for your relevant client responsibilities
- Responsibility for growth of existing affiliate and lead generation spend per account at each agency
Affiliate recruitment/management, and Development of strategic partnerships
- Identify and recruit affiliates, joint venture partners, and key strategic partners
- Use agency profiling tools like Telmar, Comscore, Hitwise, etc.
- Ensure that all key publishers are recruited on your client affiliate and lead generation programme
- Take responsibility for affiliate & lead generation partnership management – email, phone, and face to face meetings.
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with key affiliates to strengthen partnerships and provide buying efficiencies for our clients.
- Liaise with agency digital teams to identify non-traditional affiliate opportunities
- Recent graduate, with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- Desire to get into digital / affiliate marketing
- Confident, professional, and positive person
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, in an effective manner
- Something of a free thinker, you want to get more involved in the development of affiliate marketing and lead the industry from a unique position within a leading global agency.
- Sociable and have the ability to get the best out of your relationships with both clients and affiliates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Passion for all things digital
- General understanding of online media channels.
Competencies / Personal Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- A pioneering approach of finding a better way wherever possible
- Planning and organisation
- Results orientated
- Strategic thinking
- Proactive self-starter
- Possess general knowledge of direct marketing principles and strategies
- Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in compiling & analysing marketing data
Experience and Qualifications Required:
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area