PURPOSE OF POSITION
This is an exciting ground level opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door of the fast paced and exciting digital marketing world. Our Account Development Executives provide first class support and assistance to a number of clients on our network. These include both high profile brands and specialist sites.
You will act as a point of contact for clients on the Affiliate Window network, advising on how to make their affiliate program work and essentially ‘teaching them the ropes.’ As an active member of the team you will focus on being responsive, enthusiastic and accurate in the delivery of your account management service. Your main goal will be to help grow affiliate revenues.
Key responsibilities within this superb role include:
Launch new merchant programmes:
- Teach new merchants how affiliate marketing works
- Teach new merchants how to use the Affiliate Window interface
- Advise on industry best practices
- Help merchants deliver a market competitive programme
- Advise on communication strategy
- Set growth expectations
Grow existing merchant programmes:
- Implement strategies for the optimisation of accounts
- Offer affiliate recruitment services where appropriate
- Encourage contribution for newsletters and promotions
- Advise and consult on promotions and incentives
- Deliver sector relevant opportunities
- Mediate between affiliates and merchants when disputes arise
- Deliver presentations about campaign and affiliate performance to merchants
Whilst the above is a guide to general expectation of the role, we expect this position to evolve allowing you greater scope to gain both knowledge and experience within the online and affiliate market place.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Core understanding of affiliate marketing
- Appreciation for digital marketing
- Previous administrative/executive level experience, preferably within an affiliate marketing background.
General work competency:
- Enthusiasm and patience when dealing with merchants
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Competency in all Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook etc…)
- Superb presentation skills and confidence in presenting in front of clients
We really want you to impress:
- Line managers with your enthusiasm to work hard, speed of learning and reliability
- Merchants with your reliability, industry knowledge and first class organisational skills
- Colleagues with your team focussed attitude and helpful nature