Crowd Mobile (ASX: CM8) is a leading mobile entertainment company that provides SMS and mobile app services to millions of young customers across the globe every year… and we’re growing! We’re growing so fast in fact that we now have our new HQ up and running in Budapest to propel our expansion throughout the world and springboard our launch into the app space.
We are currently seeking a passionate and results driven affiliate marketing manager who has solid understanding of buying online media and working with affiliate marketers and is immersed in our socially active, brand conscious youth target market. You will work alongside our in-house marketing team and be responsible for conceptualising and executing affiliate and online direct response marketing solutions that break through the noise get our young audience’s attention!
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the CMO on developing an integrated affiliate marketing strategy for our key international services and markets
- Identifying, liaising, negotiating and nurturing media deals with affiliates with the aim of increasing customer acquisition and user engagement and driving down CPA’s
- Ensuring campaigns are scheduled and live as briefed and that the campaigns are continuously delivering ROI
- Copyrighting and briefing Creative to produce compelling marketing collateral that delivers results
- Working with our business intelligence team to determine campaign success and whether to reinvest
- Understanding the customer and working with the Product Manager & Operations team to pivot the brands accordingly
- Supporting the marketing team across the board where required and participating in department and group discussions to improve the business
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within the PSMS industry
- A solid understanding of the digital media world – you must know what direct response advertising & ROI is!
- Experience working with affiliate marketers & platforms, preferably a bunch of partner connections to hit the ground running with
- Mid level Excel and tracking software skills a plus
- Thorough and absolute understanding of current and emerging digital media networks/platforms and how to communicate through them
- Be completely submerged in our 13-25 young adult market which revolves around music, celebrities and gossip – we are the MTV culture!
- Fluent in English (second EU language a plus) and have an uncanny sense of humour and creativity that is portrayed through your work
- Be able to work in a fast paced, result driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture – this is not a 9-5 role!
Before applying please review our websites and products at crowdmobile.com and please note that this job will be based in Berlin.