At Lovehoney, it’s our teams of innovative and dedicated people, from all kinds of backgrounds, who have made us one of the world’s largest, award-winning online sex toy retailers.
With nine regional websites serving customers across the globe, and warehouses and call centers in Brisbane, Atlanta, and Bath, UK, we are growing rapidly as an international retailer, manufacturer and distributor.
Our focus is on exceptional customer service and product innovation and we are proud to be at the forefront of developments in the sexual wellbeing market, with our sex toy brands being known and loved around the world.
Would you like to join us for the next part of our journey?
Purpose of the job
We have an exciting opportunity for an Affiliate Marketing Executive to join our growing Digital Performance team.
You will support with the day to day implementation and execution of the Lovehoney Affiliate Marketing Strategy. You will play a key role in assisting with delivering multi-million pound global revenue and margin targets, as well as informing the ongoing development of strategy and process in a fast changing industry. You will also be responsible for implementing campaigns, driving and supporting growth and reporting on the successes of our already-world-class affiliate programme.
You will be responsible for helping to execute a comprehensive and coordinated affiliate marketing plan across 9 international sites, liaising with multiple internal teams to maximise impact, engagement and conversions.
Please note, this role can be remote based however, you will need to be able to easily commute into Bath when required.
What you’ll do:
- Help to drive the day to day delivery of a comprehensive global affiliate strategy
- Provide accurate performance reporting, and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Maintain and nurture network and direct affiliate relationships
- Build strong working relationships with the Brand Marketing and Trading teams – helping to develop integrated plans across key seasonal periods
- Plan and implement effective marketing communication campaigns
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and customer profiles, providing thorough and inspiring briefs for each marketing activity
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 1-2 years proven experience within Affiliate or (Digital) Marketing
- Intermediate data analytics skills with ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Knowledge of standard and current affiliate industry practices an advantage (or willingness and aptitude to learn)
- Degree in Marketing (or relevant) would be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Willingness to undertake any training for the role as deemed necessary
- Passionate, enthusiastic and results driven individual, with a sense of humour!
What we offer:
Besides the opportunity to join our talented workforce (and amazing team – if we do say so ourselves) we offer a wide variety of benefits including a competitive salary, pension scheme, health cash plan, generous staff discounts, gym membership and a fantastic annual bonus scheme. You’ll have the opportunity to work from home, as well as our offices in the beautiful city of Bath, in a fun and friendly environment, where hard graft and the ability to meet a tight deadline is amply rewarded.