We’re building the best savings account in the world.
It’s our mission to empower the mobile-first generation to save, invest and build real wealth seamlessly, effortlessly and innovatively.
We’re sick of tradition. We’re tired of doing things the old way; the way our grandparents did it. We’re bored by out-of-date processes designed to fit one type of person.
We want to challenge the idea that only the rich can become richer; that only the experts can understand finance; that only the mogul can find the best returns. Because why should we accept that? Potential isn’t a limited resource. Wealth isn’t either.
We’re kicking down the door on what’s been done, rejecting the hand we’re dealt, and we’re rewriting a new future for wealth management; one where everyone wins. A future defined by automation, machine learning and cutting edge technology.
We’re always improving. We’re continually building ways to make saving and investing space easier, more inclusive and, well… not boring. Because when you start to build real savings, the opportunities aren’t boring at all.
Without the worry of savings, you have more time to think big, think about the future. You have freedom. Chip is the future of savings and investing, and we’re not going to stop until the whole world knows it.
Chip is being built by a fast-growing team of designers, developers, customer service professionals, marketers, banking experts, and entrepreneurs, with the backing of more than 11,000 investors and a huge community of Chip savers.
We’re growing fast and we have some very exciting plans. We’re looking for an Affiliate/Partnerships Marketing Manager to help us make them happen.
Come join the excitement.
We’re looking for an experienced and data driven Affiliate marketer to join our Growth team and help supercharge our affiliates acquisition channel. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team, fast-track your marketing career and contribute to the growth at Chip.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Research/identify/build relationships with the most impactful affiliate partners, negotiate commercially beneficial campaigns and execute effective campaigns to drive acquisition of new users to Chip.
- Apply a data-driven approach to strategic outreach and campaign planning.
- Pursue a continuous test and learn approach to improve campaign performance.
- Collaboration with the wider marketing team on creative strategy and user journey optimisations.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Experience of running and scaling successful affiliate campaigns (experience within a Fintech/app based business preferred).
- Highly numerate, strong data analysis skills and experience with Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience with network affiliate partners preferred.
- Strong commercial and negotiation acumen.
- An ambitious and driven individual looking to accelerate their career.
- A proactive self-starter who shows willingness to learn but also has the initiative to solve problems independently.
- A great communicator who has a passion for their work and the people they work with.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
What we’re really looking for: ✍️
Someone with a genuine interest in Chip and is excited about being part of a fast-growing company and our mission to build the best savings account in the world.
Although we’re in the financial space, and under the scrutiny that comes with it, the current growth team works well together, and even sometimes with a smile. We’re sure you’ve got the technical skills, otherwise you would have stopped reading by now, so let us be clear on what will make us want to work with you.
We want a real person, with interests outside of work, to join our team. You could be a dancer, a gamer, a musician, a parent, a hockey fan, or even that one person that still writes Twilight fan-fiction. Doesn’t matter to us.
At the interview stages we will be looking for empathy, eq, fun stories, and ability to smile even when things are tough.
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Discretionary share option bonus every 6 months
- Workplace pension scheme (Employer: 3% / Employee: 4% / Tax Relief: 1% / Total: 8%)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Unlimited holiday (28 days contracted + bank holidays + Xmas to New year but policy not to count) ✈️
- Free Classpass membership or gym membership
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth fintech startup 🚀
Our Interview process: 📖
- Video Screen with the hiring manager
- Interview: Technical – Line Manager + CMO
- Take home task
- Final Interview: Culture – (wider team)