About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 1200 professionals in 12 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.
The Sr Affiliate Marketing Manager will autonomously manage affiliate marketing for some of our largest and most complex clients/accounts. This person will be responsible for leading the client relationship as well as all client deliverables such strategy, execution, performance and reporting.
The ideal candidate will be expected to hit the ground running, having an expert grasp of the affiliate channel, they will know which levers to pull in order to increase performance. They will be a self-starter who wishes to provide excellent results and services for their clients. This position requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with mid-level/complex Clients to develop and deploy affiliate marketing strategies and plans;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients: serving as first point of call for all client communications and being an extension of their team; providing regular and accurate appraisal of client health to senior colleagues internally; looking for opportunities to cross and upsell;
- Work with assigned Clients to develop and deploy marketing strategies and plans: developing robust strategic plans in order to achieve client and internal goals; having full P&L ownership of clients’ affiliate marketing;
- Effectively manage strategy execution and implementation to agreed timeline and framework: ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly; pro-actively offering new ideas to optimize and improve the program;
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure campaign success;
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations to optimize program performance.
- Track effectiveness of affiliate campaigns and overall channel performance and analyze results and business impact. Provide insights into results and recommendations for how to improve and optimize going forward;
- Manage program budgets.
Program and Team Development:
- Research and stay informed of industry trends and performance benchmarks: providing training and support to team members; mentoring/teaching junior level employees.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Related field;
- 6+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing (in-house, agency or network) required, plus a good understanding of the wider digital marketing mix;
- Intimate knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Impact Radius, Awin, CJ, Webgains, Linkshare etc);
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Use and/or basic knowledge of Web-Based reporting tools and capabilities such as Adobe, Google Analytics, etc;
- Proven and effective project management skills;
- Experience in a client facing role with emphasis on developing the client relationship;
- Vendor/partner relationship management;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively both internally and externally;
- Detailed organizational, time management, and negotiation skills.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of AB/Multivariate testing, personalization, segmentation/targeting and other program optimization tactics and strategies;
- Experience with various industry-appropriate tools/platforms;
- Background in E-Commerce focused marketing strategies;
What’s In It For you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 6% pension contribution
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Birthday Lie-in
- Free breakfast, fruit Monday and Wednesday and Pizza and Drinks Fridays