The Affiliate Manager will contribute towards key business objectives of onboarding relevant brands and growing revenue from our brand partnerships. The role allows for ongoing input into the product inventory, and career progression opportunities through achieving mutually agreed targets around revenue and delivery of aspects of the commercial sales strategy. While primarily focused on affiliate marketing relationships with brands, the successful candidate may also be required to work on a broader partnership basis in line with company and team objectives.
- Generating income from brand partnerships.
- Supporting the development and delivery of the affiliate strategy.
- Identifying, qualifying and onboarding new brands to the TOTUM platform.
Specific Duties and Activities
- Monitoring commission and sales performance, and taking actions to improve performance across agreed KPIs.
- Planning and executing brand campaigns across; web, mobile app, e mail and social channels.
- Working closely with other departments to help deliver best in class campaigns and a frictionless experience for our brand partners.
- Contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of internal processes and systems.
- Presenting results and recommendations internally and externally.
Shared Duties and Activities
- To assist other members of OneVoice Digital departments as required.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external contacts including (but not exclusively): line managers, staff and others involved in digital product usage.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties or projects as required by your Line Manager.
- Ethical Digital is important to OneVoice Digital. All staff and volunteers are expected to go about their roles in a resource efficient manner, in keeping with our ethical digital values.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an affiliate capacity, either with an agency, advertiser or a publisher.
- Experience in a client-facing role with an ability to identify, engage and develop commercially successful partnerships.
- Working knowledge of major affiliate networks (e.g. Awin, Tradedoubler, Impact etc).
- Excellent preparation of, and confident delivery of, sales-driven external client presentations, both via video call and in person.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Excellent IT skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Numerate and commercially aware.
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation.
- Receptive to training with a desire to learn.
- Marketing qualification.
- Experience working in a partnerships role.
- Basic knowledge of Social media content, trends and best practice.
- Resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Resilient and enjoys change and challenges.
- Enjoys thinking critically and creatively to solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Seeks opportunities to continually learn and develop.
- Sensitivity and diplomacy.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Commitment to the creation of an environment that promotes equality of opportunity whilst recognising and valuing diversity.
- Commitment to OneVoice Digital’s Mission, Vision and Values & Beliefs.
- Commitment to excellent standards of customer care.
- To go about the role in a resource efficient and sustainable manner, in keeping with our environmental policies.
Summary of Terms
- This is a full-time role.
- Compensation: £25-£35000 pa dependent upon experience, plus performance-related bonus up to 10%
- Normal place of work: Hybrid working – you will be required to work an average of two days per week from our shared office space in Manchester Piccadilly. (We are currently following Government guidelines due to the Coronavirus pandemic and will always liaise with staff where working away from home is requested/required).
- Working pattern: 37.5 hours per week, Monday–Friday, normally worked between 9:00am–5:30pm, with occasional work outside these hours for extended support.
- Annual holiday entitlement: 27 days plus public holidays .
- Travel requirements: Some travel required, usually within normal office hours, occasional need for overnight stays (1-2 per year).