Big Bus Tours are a leader in open top bus city sightseeing tours, operating in 17 major cities.
As part of our ongoing expansion we are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to join our digital team.
Based in our company headquarters in Central London you will be responsible for managing the affiliate sales channel globally. This includes planning, developing and launching marketing campaigns that bring new affiliates onto the programme, as well as improving the relationships with existing affiliates in order to drive more sales online. Part of this role will also include further expansion into new markets across the world.
The role will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver channel targets and business objectives as part of the overall digital strategy.
The role covers all our destinations around the world providing an opportunity to work with a variety of global markets.
Your duties will include:
- Identify, engage, adopt and manage the performance of the top tourism and travel affiliate networks
- Identify the top content partners around the world and develop an affiliate program to support them; engage with these partners and ensure a (preferably exclusive) long-term relationship that drives traffic to the Big Bus Tours site and app
- Manage the economics of these partnerships, on a pay-for-performance basis, preferably revenue sharing or CPA-basis
- Regular analysis and reporting on the commercial performance of the channel in order to maximize revenue and identify new opportunities
- Partner with local marketing teams to ensure the best partners support Big Bus Tours, and that local relationships can be enhanced as appropriate
- Partner with local marketing teams to develop training and networking events for potential affiliate partners to raise awareness of the business.
- Ensure brand compliance with partners on an ongoing basis
- Help coordinate development work to the website and app to provide best possible affiliate performance, as well as coordinate any other necessary technical work for the channel
- Work with the rest of the e-commerce team to drive online sales revenue growth in line with business targets
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Proven hands on experience of successfully managing affiliate programmes
- Experience of both working directly with affiliate partners as well as key affiliate platforms
- Ability to developing partner relationships from scratch through good communication and customer experience
- Strong commercial background
- Some knowledge of the principles of web development and the working of an affiliate platform
- Confidence in interpreting, analyzing and reporting through data
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Personable, well presented approach and be able to liaise effectively with a wide range of colleagues and external agencies
- Travel experience desirable, though not essential
Competitive salary + quarterly sales bonus scheme