Veneficus owns several high traffic consumer websites including MagicFreebies and FreeStuffWorld. We have recently built our own affiliate network and with your help are looking to build that side of the business.
We are looking for a talented and aspiring Affiliate Account Executive, who is passionate about performance marketing and able to lead and develop accounts of all sizes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurially spirited individual to take a vital role within a small but growing team. The successful candidate will enjoy the ability to mould their role as the business grows, and must therefore be a confident self-starter and highly motivated.
About the Role:
This is a key, client facing role within our busy team. The most important aspect of the position is relationship building and management.
- Understand and work with your clients to identify and develop strategies in the performance channel
- Identify, source and recruit new affiliates and strategic partners including 3rd party technologies
- Proactively communicate with all affiliates and to develop custom marketing material as required
- Day to day management and administration across your accounts
- Represent Veneficus at related trade shows and events as well as attending regular networking events and meet ups out of normal work hours
You will have/be:
- A passion for performance marketing with a desire to innovate within the space and build market leading programmes
- Analytical with at least 1 years’ experience in affiliate marketing (candidates with a general understanding and the self-confidence to learn quickly on the job may be considered)
- Excellent people skills and relationship management abilities
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines but without compromising on quality
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
You will receive:
- A dynamic and flexible working environment within a growing team
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Monthly bonuses based on performance
- 25 days holiday per annum