Affiliate Account Manager - Acquire Performance Marketing
Acquire is a boutique affiliate management agency in Shoreditch, and we're hiring an Account Manager to join our team. Working with international and domestic brands, we hand select our clients and employees very carefully, ensuring only the best will do.
As an Account Manager, you will work across a wide range of sectors and industries, managing your programs and working directly with the Account Director.
Duties and responsibilities
Key responsibilities within this role include:
* Act as a point of contact for assigned clients providing management to the growth of their programme.
* Development of strong relationships with clients, affiliate partners and networks.
* Proactively seeking new opportunities and innovation in the affiliate marketing space to develop affiliate campaign.
* Provide ongoing affiliate recruitment and manage existing affiliates to ensure all opportunities are utilised.
* Monitor affiliate performance to ensure objectives are achieved.
* Work independently to produce all necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports on your programmes.
* Distribute program news and seasonal offers throughout the different channels appropriately.
* Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients, escalating issues to the Account Director when necessary.
* Communicate effectively with clients, publishers, networks, and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face.
* Provide support to all team members when necessary.
* Friendly and polite with an excellent telephone manner.
* Committed to deliver high levels of service within appropriate time frames.
* Seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability.
* Good spoken and written English is essential (other languages advantageous).
* Has superb attention to detail and is thorough in their work.
* Professional in appearance and when speaking to clients.
* Excellent timekeeping and can work to deadlines.
* Knowledge of working with MS office.
* An understanding of offline marketing and other online marketing channels is advantageous.
* An interest in online shopping and ecommerce.
* An understanding of affiliate marketing.
* Understanding of tech (API, Datafeeds etc) advantageous.
* 22 Days Holiday (+ all UK bank holidays).
* Birthday off (or nearest work day).
* Apple MacBook / MacBook Air.
* Fun, friendly and professional environment.
* Competitive salary.
* Central London office with lots of social activities.
* Flexi time - an hour flexible working time at the beginning/end of the day one day a week.
* Plenty of opportunity to learn, grow, and be promoted through the ranks.
Salary very competitive & negotiable - can be discussed during the interview.
Founder & Director