This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a role within the Client Services team ( Affiliate/Complete) to support a team of Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Senior Managers in the day-to-day running of the team’s client portfolio.
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is a global leader in omnichannel digital marketing, providing affiliate, display, and attribution solutions for the biggest brands in e-commerce. Our clients include Dune London, REISS, The Body Shop, LEGO, Harrods, Monsoon, UNIQLO and River Island. Headquartered in New York City, we currently have offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Germany and throughout the United States.
Rakuten Marketing’s services include the Rakuten Affiliate Network (formerly Rakuten LinkShare), Rakuten Display (formerly MediaForge), and Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm). Through the provision of consumer centric insights and e-commerce expertise, we aim to inspire more effective marketing globally.
- Supporting Accounts lead by Account Managers, Senior Account Managers and Sr. Managers
- Timely and satisfactory execution of administration tasks on a variety of client programs, contributing to client satisfaction and achievement of client and company goals
- Monitoring affiliate queues/approvals to ensure timely turnaround
- Support and develop partnerships between clients
- Identifying optimisation opportunities on client accounts by reviewing data
- Daily interaction with internal and external clients via telephone and email
- Learning and understanding how to use our technology effectively
- Managing internal resources effectively, helping the team provide a high level of service to clients
Your Skills and Experience
- Entry level candidates considered. Preferred experience could include marketing degree, internship in a marketing role, or active marketing.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office programmes including Excel and Power Point
- Ability to learn additional Microsoft Office Programmes and in-house Marketing tools and processes
- Excellent written and verbal English business communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as a team and contribute to wider business strategy
- Basic understanding and genuine interest of digital marketing concepts
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- The desire to progress and continually learn – You may have worked in the following capacities: Marketing Intern, Marketing & Advertising Graduate Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive