Qverse is a leading mobile advertising company that helps grow the mobile brands and market leaders of tomorrow. Powered by next-generation machine learning technology, Qverse enables marketers run effective, brand-safe mobile branding & user acquisition campaigns. With our inhouse mediation platform publisher monetize their inventory most efficiently to demand partners around the globe. Qverse (formerly TAB) has been part of the PIA Group since 2018.
The PIA Group is the leading digital service provider in Germany and combines strategy, creativity and technology to Data Driven Marketing.
We are looking for a motivated Advertiser / Demand Side Sales Manager to give our sales a further push. As Sales Manager at Qverse you own the sales process from A to Z, i.e. from establishing a healthy sales pipeline of direct clients to closing the deal. With your work you make sure that we grow our client base and have new campaigns. The position could be based in Western Europe, preferably in one of our offices in Berlin or Bucharest.
Your responsibilities are:
- Strong Collaboration with the VP of Sales to strengthen and increase our sales pipeline and collaboration with potential advertiser
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, providing accurate forecasting and reporting to management
- Implemention of new ways of acquisition and start of revenue initiatives to grow the advertiser portfolio
- Expanding the business within the assigned region or vertical - increasing the client base, negotiating conditions of proposal with clients
- Achieve your quarterly and annual sales target, thereby helping the sales team to achieve its collective annual revenue goal
- Develop & support long-term relationships with international clients;
- Travel as needed for conferences and on-site meetings with clients
What we expect:
- At least three years of professional experience working in Business Development or Sales at Demand/Advertiser Sales
- Understanding of the mobile advertisement industry
- Mobile Marketing experience, familiarity with CPI, CPA and Media Buying
- Winning mentality, action oriented and laser focus on achieving goals
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience closing transactions >€250k
- A self-starter to take full ownership and initiative with the ability to work independently
- Motivation to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environement
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- Have a positive, hands-on attitude and an eagerness to learn
What you could expect from us:
- Appreciative and open corporate culture with team spirit
- Free drinks, fresh fruit and vegetables
- Company events to make sure our global team has the focus for our company goal
- Personal development and growth in an international team
We are looking forward to your application including your CV and cover letter!
Find more information at our website and www.pia.me