Urgent new Affiliate Account Manager job! Are you a confident self-starter? Passionate about Affiliate Marketing? Have strong analytical and numeracy skills? Adept at Affiliate Recruitment? Do you have experience Client-side, Network-side or Agency-side but are now looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment within a growing international team, offering fantastic opportunities for advancement and development? If so, this is the Affiliate Account Manager position you’ve been waiting for!
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurially spirited individual to take a key role as Account Manager in an international affiliate agency that is internationally renowned and is still growing in the UK.
The Affiliate Marketing Account Manager is responsible for;
- Ensuring we provide an excellent and proactive level of service to all of our clients
- Maintain clients with the company as long as possible
- Working closely with existing Affiliate Marketing Networks and acquiring new affiliate partners.
- Making sure promotional materials (banners, text links, voucher codes, etc.) are available to affiliate partners at all times.
- Growing the value of assigned portfolio of accounts by actively seeking opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Achieve & contribute to quarterly targets & KPIs
- Optimization of existing campaigns and planning/negotiating new ones
You will be responsible for building and creating client relationships for the company and achieving the above by;
- Contacting & engaging with allocated clients via telephone on a weekly basis
- Weekly analysis report for all clients via email, updating them on progress of advertising and of planned activity
- Ensuring the quality of the reports is of high standard; adding business insight, commercial awareness and strategic input.
Minimum of 6 months experience is required for this role.
Our client can offer the best working environment in the affiliate marketing industry, a major, big brand client list to work on, an excellent salary and amazing benefits and perks. The Affiliate Account Manager will also get good training (which will build on their affiliate marketing knowledge) and the chance for fast track career progression.
If you’re looking to work for a rapidly expanding company with a diverse work culture, relaxed environment, great perks, and exceptional prospects, then apply now!