Rakuten Affiliate Network, our leading affiliate marketing service, with over 350 clients in the UK. We have affiliate networks operating throughout Europe, in addition to Australia, Brazil, Japan and the US. Through our ownership of tracking and reporting technology, we enable our clients to increase their online sales, by building profitable partnerships with a wide range of innovative publishers (we currently manage over 300,000 publishers through our network). We have a reputation for the highest levels of service, an honest approach to business, drive for growth, and most importantly – a team who is bright, friendly, and passionate about what they do.
Join our growing Client Services team and manage a portfolio of clients to implement a thorough, profitable and efficient affiliate marketing strategy. Grow business revenue through innovative and strong partnerships. Building strong client relationships across a portfolio of clients and acting as the key point of contact, and successfully managing their expectations. You will aim to increase revenue from existing client relationships and identify partnership opportunities, by understanding client needs and requirements. You will work closely with internal stakeholders within the UK and globally to lead affiliate initiatives across territories. You will manage all day to day account administration and maintain documentation of client performance and activities. Produce high quality presentations and confidently deliver client proposals and account reviews.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience including client service (agency, client or consulting)
- Competent in Microsoft Office programmes - particularly Excel (intermediate) and PowerPoint
- Experience in strong client relationships, reinforced by building trust, advising and upselling
- Good project management skills
- Web literate (tracking analytics and methods)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing field