Airtime Rewards is an innovative app that is redefining rewards for a mobile world.
Using our cutting-edge transactional technology, we are changing customer loyalty for the better via our new digital rewards currency. Through our partnerships with major mobile networks and 100+ of the UK’s biggest retailers, we reward our community of 1.5 million members (and counting!) with money off their mobile bill.
Since launch, Airtime Rewards has won multiple awards and been named as a Tech Track tech “one to watch company”.
We have partnered with some of the biggest brands on the high street including, Greggs, Wilko, Primark, Boots, Argos, Holland & Barrett, and many more.
The Team & Role
We’re a small (but rapidly growing), dynamic and agile team with a big vision. We encourage our team members to be themselves.
To help us achieve this we are looking to recruit an Account Manager, to work on delivering and managing projects for our key partners.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about startups, delivering results and who is dedicated to go the extra mile for our rapidly growing membership and commercial partnerships.
Within this role you will have exposure to the founders and senior leadership team who are committed to changing the way people use loyalty schemes. This role will provide experience in not only account management, but sales and marketing – a real opportunity to learn and develop.
We have offices in both Manchester & London. This role will be considered in London.
- Work closely with key strategic partners to deliver marketing campaigns and manage relationships.
- Be a point of contact for retailers, agencies and affiliate networks.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align our campaigns with our retailers objectives.
- Support marketing team with assets and approvals.
- Support the sales team.
- Negotiate increased commission rates to earn our members more rewards.
- Optimize existing campaigns.
- Operationally manage the launch of new merchants.
- Address retailer queries, manage requests and feedback into the relevant teams.
- Work closely with senior management and external stakeholders
- Provide project progress status updates and explanations to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Provide support and guidance to the project / support teams as and when needed.
- Create and present quarterly business reviews with retailers and agencies.
You’ll need to have
- A ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- 2 years+ account management experience in the performance marketing industry (publisher, advertiser, agency or platform)
- Great organisation.
- Passion in what we do.
- Strong communication skills
- An innovative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent presentation skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- To be process-focused
Experience using tools such as
- Google suite
- Project management experience
- Experience in retail technology business
- Share options – take ownership of your role and our direction
- 23 days annual leave, plus one for each year served (capped at 26)
- Birthday leave
- Flexible work from home policy
- Health and wellbeing support
- Training and conference budget