Global Savings Group is a tech-driven rewards company empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions when they shop online.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 500 people from more than 50 countries in 10 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer…
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Cloud-based company
- Beer Fridays and local and international get-togethers – right after Work from Home policy is over.
You will work for our brand Pouch, the UK’s No.1 money-saving free browser extension. Their technology recognizes the customer’s website and displays all the best available voucher codes for that store. It allows people to enjoy a seamless shopping experience with the best discounts without ever leaving the website.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager (m/f/d) to join our Account Management team in London. Account Management team focuses on the commercial side of the business, negotiating increased commissions, exclusive codes, and branded marketing campaign deals with global players like H&M, Adidas, and TUI, as well as local SME brands. Among many exciting challenges, you will:
- Secure market leading codes for our retail partners.
- Selling exposure opportunities and promotional packages on a fixed fee.
- Conduct market research and acquire new partners.
- Work creatively with our partners to fulfill their immediate and wider business goals.
- Presenting to affiliate managers and more senior contacts.
- Prepare campaign reports and analysis for effective long-term growth.
- Proactively managing partners in a transparent and professional manner.
- Participate in wider project work as and when required.
- Autonomously manage accounts under the guidance of the Head of Account Management.
- Work strategically with the editorial team to promote brand partners.
- Represent the company at industry events and any other additional duties as and when required.
We are a match if you have…
- 1+ years’ account management experience in the affiliate industry.
- In-depth understanding of the affiliate marketing industry.
- An analytical mindset, data-driven decisions and sound business judgement
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of problem-solving.
- Good knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector.
- Good partner relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Detail-orientated and is able to take pride in the quality of their work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to solve unforeseen problems logically and strategically.
- Intercultural awareness and the ability to work in a dynamic matrix organisation.
- Entrepreneurial, data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgement through analytical thinking.
- Native English language skills.
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with us today.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.