Talented and hard-working Senior Account Manager sought by online advertising company to develop the business in the UK. Training available for entrepreneurial, ambitious and team-oriented applicant. You will have the opportunity to support a talented account management department, and be mentored by successful business leaders in affiliate marketing.
Areas of focus will include:
- Client support - customer service
- Business support - research, data driven decision-making
- Client communication and consultancy - contacting merchants to secure and advise deals
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Fluent English (native) both written and verbal.
- Candidate will be expected to learn quickly & independently.
- Interacting daily with merchants/affiliate networks via phone, email, Skype and potential travels in order to support fully tactical requests.
- Developing, maintaining, and extending relationships with clients.
- Work with major UK and international affiliate networks and other 3rd Party Key Players of the industry.
- Managing the relationships with top clients and advising and negotiating Exclusive Offers, suggesting product upsells and cross sells.
- You will be taught how to set-up a PPC campaign and how to internally report on its success
- Delighting our merchants/affiliate networks via proactive customer service.
- Working with our internal teams; paid search team, SEO team, product and tech teams.
- Are a college graduate with some work experience (ideally in Sales, Affiliation, Social and Marketing).
- Are ready to commit to a new career direction.
- Are highly motivated to excel with an intrinsic drive to do better than the day before.
- Are a natural problem solver who faces challenges head on with poise and tact.
- Demonstrate respect for the value of each co-worker.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Approach the task at hand with sound reasoning, good judgment and common sense.
- Are committed to quality in all aspects of your work.
- Are able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Are able to perform and adapt, as needed, within a fast-moving, dynamic work environment.
- Have solid interpersonal skills and aim to have a good working relationship with everyone you work with.
- Are an effective communicator with exemplary written and oral communication skills, plus strong presentation skills
- Are a professional and you represent the Company well.
- Having a consultative approach along with an eye for detail
- The ability to prioritise based on an understanding of the businesses overall objectives
- The desire and ability to think creatively, solve problems, and use professional judgment
- An understanding of and an interest in technology and online business
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Successful completion of paid evaluation period will lead to competitive salary.
RevLifter is a performance marketing platform which enables eCommerce retailers and affiliate agencies to control deal traffic and personalise voucher codes/coupons and incentives to consumers in real time (this allows real-time upselling and cross-selling driving incremental sales).
The platform uses AI Machine learning to analyze live buying intent and deliver personalised incentives based on retailer goals including AOV, Acquisition, Margin, and Conversion and will be truly disruptive to the performance marketing industry.
We work in all markets and we are rewarded via a Cost per Acquisition/ Cost per Sale tracked by affiliate networks with no upfront costs. Currently, we are live with large retailers in the UK and US and are growing our UK and US teams.
If you are interested to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Ryan Kliszat at email@example.com