The Admitad company was created on October 1, 2009, and officially launched on March 1, 2010. Such advertisers as Lamoda, KupiVip, AliExpress, Booking.com, GearBest, Qatar Airways, ASOS, YOOX, SHOPBOP, Papa John’s, L'Etoile, MTS, MegaFon, Delivery Club, and others, entrust admitad with maintenance of their affiliate programs. More than 1,500 advertisers and over 650,000 publishers cooperate with the company, providing for more than 5,000,000 target visitors per day in total.
The company is headquartered in Heilbronn (Germany) and has grown from a small office with a staff of 10 to a large team of over 300 employees based in Moscow, Kiev, Minsk, Shanghai, Dubai, Gurgaon(Gurugram).
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and other stakeholders;
- Conduct meetings with clients and partners;
- Assessment, recording and reporting on a regular basis
Required Skills & Expertise
- Deep understanding of online marketing and CPA models;
- Successful experience in selling e-solutions for at least 5 years;
- Work experience in marketing;
- Strong collaborative skills and able to adjust approach to effectively interact with customers at all organizational and technical levels;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to freely negotiate in English.
- Opportunity to launch & develop CPA marketing business in the target region;
- Business trips (mainly in South Korea (ROK));
- Working hours: full-time, 40h/week;
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Great working environment with an endless supply of fruits, snacks, beverages, everyday breakfast menu
- 100% paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Reward package is negotiable with the successful candidate.