£30k+ OTE (£20k Basic DOE)
A Sales Star with exhibition and sponsorship sales experience is required to drive strategic growth across a portfolio of exciting events in the digital marketing sector.
Based in Bristol, PerformanceIN own and organise the ‘Performance Marketing Awards’, ‘PerformanceIN Live’ and the ‘Influencer Marketing Show’. With strong recurring revenue from our community and website - http://performancein.com - you will be able to get your teeth into exhibition sales, event sponsorship and digital platform sales.
You will ideally have B2B event sales experience, but really the most important thing is that you have the right attitude, drive, and determination to build successful relationships with key decision makers within our sector. You'll be a great rapport builder, possess a great consultative sales approach, with solid objection handling skills, and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get the job done.
You’ll be joining a small team of 2 within sales, and you will be expected to immerse yourself in the industry and make the role your own, and over time you’ll be involved in strategic development alongside our event team.
You’ll need proven experience in selling exhibition space and/or sponsorship and be a dab hand at developing and maintaining an accurate sales pipeline using a CRM (Salesforce an advantage). You are capable of developing and winning new business whilst continuing to strengthen relationships within an existing client portfolio. You’ll be a strong negotiator and possess exceptional time management and organisational skills to sell our wide portfolio of products.
Key Requirements Overview:
- Sales experience in an events, conference or media business preferred, but not essential
- Significant experience in B2B sales with a demonstrable successful sales record
- Solid sponsorship & exhibition sales experience with ability to sell at top level to high profile organisations
- Flexible and able to work at pace within a highly demanding and at times pressurised environment
- Consultative approach with strong closing capability
- Hunger to exceed targets with a tenacious attitude
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance and digital marketing not essential, but the ability to quickly grasp its fundamentals will be! Integrity and being a team player are equally key.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! To apply for the role of Sales Account Manager - please email your CV and a covering letter to Drew Cameron: firstname.lastname@example.org