We are looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to join our team. This exciting opportunity is a result of an influx of new clients and offers the chance to work on high profile campaigns with a range of fantastic brands both UK and globally.
Planit is entering into a period of huge growth, with new business wins in across traditional affiliate programmes and lead generation campaigns.
The role is to launch, deliver, implement and develop these new accounts and affiliates, integrating them seamlessly to the Planit Performance Network, develop strategies and ultimately enhance the clients' acquisition business.
Specifically the role will involve:
- Planning and delivering effective and targeted affiliate campaigns for your clients, ensuring business objectives are met.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with a range of top publishers globally.
- Managing budgets to ensure the client is spending effectively to hit their targets
- Keeping the client well informed of performance including relevant insights and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth.
- Compiling analysis of past campaign data and results to influence future opportunities.
- Negotiating levels of exposure with top performing publishers to capitalize on delivery and maintain client costs.
- Create new opportunities by keeping up to date with industry news, events, publishers and personalities.
- Budget and sales reconciliation support for the affiliate teams client base.
- Providing a weekly update of each accounts performance and highlighting any areas of growth/risk, both internally and externally.
- Supporting affiliates with tracking issues, reporting any problems or interface issues across a variety of affiliate network technologies.
- Compiling and presenting results to clients.
- Supporting junior members of the team in their development and growth and aiding them with their client responsibilities.
Who are we looking for?
- An absolute must for this role is previous experience in affiliate marketing, either from a media/digital agency or from within an affiliate network, with an interest to really work closely with client and publishers to deliver a full service solution
- Ideally you will have experience of affiliate marketing on a global
- You will be able to demonstrate prior experience of running or supporting affiliate campaigns as a Senior Affiliates Executive or equivalent, looking for the next step up to an Affiliate Manager within a performance agency.
- Strong analytical mind is essential.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and shifting deadlines.
- Demonstrable administration and organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy skills and accuracy when compiling and dealing with numerical data.
- A strong understanding of all tracking is a massive plus!
- Strong negotiation skills are vital, as well as the ability to build and maintain an effective rapport with media owners.
Farringdon based performance marketing agency are a joint venture with award winning content provider www.seven.co.uk Trading for close to 4 years we have the flexibility and energetic vibe of a start up with, alongside the security and benefits of a big company. We’re growing fast and have a great team where people pull together to meet our combined goals!