The Admitad company was created on October 1, 2009, and officially launched on March 1, 2010. Such advertisers as Lamoda, KupiVip, AliExpress, Booking.com, GearBest, Qatar Airways, ASOS, YOOX, SHOPBOP, Papa John’s, L'Etoile, MTS, MegaFon, Delivery Club, and others, entrust admitad with maintenance of their affiliate programs. More than 1,500 advertisers and over 650,000 publishers cooperate with the company, providing for more than 5,000,000 target visitors per day in total.
The company is headquartered in Heilbronn (Germany) and has grown from a small office with a staff of 10 to a large team of over 300 employees based in Moscow, Kiev, Minsk, Shanghai, Dubai, Gurgaon (Gurugram).
- Expanding the business within the assigned area - increasing customer base, negotiating terms & conditions with clients;
- Achieving sales targets set by management on a monthly & quarterly basis;
- Develop & support long-term relationships with international clients (with a focus on Korean market);
- Business Process Optimization for Customer Service;
- Inbound assessment of proposals & offers from potential clients
Required Skills & Expertise
- Deep understanding of digital marketing is a must;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Korean business culture and etiquette;
- Entrepreneurial aspiration to business start-up in a new country area;
- Very effective communicator and coordinator who manages to interact with many different stakeholders;
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales (e-commerce or international sales solutions would be an advantage);
- Higher education in the field of tech, marketing or related job experience;
- Language proficiency
- Korean - fluent (both written & spoken)
- English - fluent (both written & spoken)
- Opportunity to launch & develop CPA marketing business in the target region;
- Business trips (mainly in South Korea (ROK));
- Working hours: full-time, 40h/week;
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Great working environment with an endless supply of fruits, snacks, beverages, everyday breakfast menu
- 100% paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Reward package is negotiable with the successful candidate.