Scope of The Role
A Client Development Manager is responsible for client retention and revenue generation across a portfolio of managed and optimised local and international clients.
A Client Development Manager owns the client relationship and is responsible for developing and deploying account plans for their managed client portfolio. Commercial awareness, negotiation skills and the ability to identify and drive business development opportunities are some of the key skills that we are looking for in this role.
Client Development Managers work closely with local and international publisher teams to continuously have the best possible publisher and traffic mix for the programs in their portfolios.
You’re a results-driven professional, with strong negotiation skills and commercial awareness, prepared to embrace our values “Collaborative, Analytical, Optimistic, Determined, and Daring”, and always able to take the initiative and be proactive.
You have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Able to handle pressure and passionate about Marketing. At TradeDoubler we all work as one team, so you will be ready work be a team player, adding value to our business.
- Understand and plan according to the business objectives of each client in a portfolio
- Understand and adapt our products to client tracking capabilities and opportunities
- Report on client KPIs and make recommendations for growth
- Closely monitor all programs on a daily basis and be proactive if accounts are under-delivering to take action in a timely manner
- Be proactive with action plans and proposals of new publisher recruitment
- Seek opportunities to grow clients from a managed to a more profitable optimised program
- Be the first line of support for your client portfolio and publishers connected to their programs
- Complete client mapping, understanding who is responsible for different budgets, for example programmatic, search, display etc.
- Create & present forecast, optimisation and development plans for clients
- Align with advertiser support to make sure that all support tasks, such as newsletters, banner upload etc. are done efficiently
- Ensure that all client details, actions and administration are updated in our CRM system
- Manage account receivables and follow up when payments are late
- Promote and sell new product development features to your portfolio of clients
- Deliver against specific client’s KPIs and revenue targets and profitability.
- Minimum two years’ experience in digital marketing account management, preferably performance marketing or programmatic advertising
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Excellence in building relationships and working with different teams and clients
- Demonstrable influencing skills and commercial awareness
- Experience in coordinating and managing a portfolio of clients
- Confidence, communication skills with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions orientation with strong problem-solving skills
- Management skills with the ability to mentor small teams
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and CRM
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Though our continued focus on innovation and desire to deliver a clear ROI for each and every client, we now work with over 2,000 leading advertiser brands and have an affiliate network of over 180,000 active publishers.
Over the past few years we have successfully expanded our offering beyond affiliate marketing. We have developed a programmatic solution that helps us find new customers for our clients, and we help our clients understand and optimise their digital activity through our business intelligence tool.
Our powerful combination of performance-based solutions, coupled with 18 years of digital marketing expertise, ensures that we deliver the smarter results that help our clients to maximise the investments they make in digital marketing.
Why work at Tradedoubler?
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business.
We are an international company with offices in 10 European countries and with an office in Singapore to service the APAC region. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We care about our employees and it is important to us that everyone is appreciated and well treated. We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.