The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) has announced that registration is now open for the 2022 PMA Virtual Conference.
After the success of the association’s two virtual conferences last year, they decided to change things up for 2022, combining all of the content into one big conference. The ultimate goal is to provide education and networking opportunities while allowing attendees flexibility and viewing options.
The conference will run from the 2nd-3rd August, with all sessions being recorded.
There are still sessions being collated and added to the already-packed agenda, but in the meantime, here’s some of what you can expect to see:
- Opening remarks each day to learn about that day’s activities and how you can participate
- 30 minute panel discussions hosted by the PMA Councils
- 30 Minute Live Q&As each day that will flow from the panel discussions and allow you a chance to network with the panelists and ask your own questions
- 30 minute sessions on a range of topics including diversity, building and scaling your affiliate programme, preparing your marketing for Q4, and more
- Education and networking with companies like Rakuten, CJ, Partnerize, LinkConnector, DMS, Affiliate Insider, RevLifter, Awin, ShareASale, and many more
- Closing cocktail hour hosted by the PMA Board of Directors where you can discuss the presentations, catch up with others in the industry, and learn what the PMA is doing this year
- And the biggest reveal of all: The presentation of the 2021 Affiliate Industry Survey Results. This will give you an exclusive view of the results of the second industry-wide survey.
Registration is $49, but PMA members can attend for free.
We joined the PMA as we share its passion for championing the performance marketing industry, and we believe the work the non-profit association does to educate and ensure good practice in the industry is of paramount importance.