- PerformanceIN is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement outlines our practices in relation to information about yourself which you submit to us in order to use the forum and social networking functions of
the PerformanceIN website.
- For security purposes we require all visitors to our website to register in order to write forum posts or comment on news posts and to create job applications. By registering, users undertake to abide by the terms and conditions governing use of the website.
- Once registered you are able to make changes to your profile, giving you complete control over who can access the data you provide.
Your IP address is stored by us to generate various usage reports at an aggregated level which helps us to continually refine our site content.
- We may also use the information you provide to produce internal reports on demographics, interests and behaviour, any information used again will be analysed on an
aggregated level. We use your email address supplied to send you a weekly newsletter and a solus newsletter, one per week, or emails to keep you informed of
activity that may be relevant to you on performancein.com and for the Affiliate & Performance Marketing Industries. Under no circumstances will this data be
shared with our advertisers or third parties.
- You can opt-out of email communications at any time by changing your subscription settings within your profile.
- You can be personally identified throughout the site by your username / profile. In addition we provide a number of ways in which other members can communicate with you
as a networking tool. We provide you with the facility to change your settings within subscriptions to disable these communications.
We cannot be held liable for the content of such communications.
You can at any time review, and change your personally identifiable information by changing the settings in your profile.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure this information is held securely and we further state not to reveal your contact details to a third party under any
circumstances, other than with your specific consent.