Criteo Unveils Mobile In-App Performance Display Advertising Solution

2 years
    Press Release

• New Beta leverages individually personalized banners, deep-linking technology and full recommendation and prediction power of the Criteo Engine • Targets and delivers relevant ads across smartphones and tablets while clearly tracking results LONDON – January 23, 2014 – Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), a leading global technology company that specialises in performance display advertising, today announced the beta release of its mobile in-app performance display advertising solution. The new offering provides app developers and mobile marketers a cost effective, performance driven solution to engage and convert their most valuable users and increase the lifetime value (LTV) of customers using their mobile application. Criteo’s mobile in-app product combines real-time customer behaviour with the advertiser’s own product catalogue and creative content. Extending to mobile its world-class recommendation and prediction Engine, the new mobile solution generates fully personalised, dynamic banners in real-time, with each individual ad optimised to maximise conversions at a specific return on ad spend (ROAS) objective. With the recent release of a solution for mobile web and now the addition of in-app advertising, built on the back of Criteo’s acquisition of AD-X Tracking, the company is uniquely positioned to provide a comprehensive solution across desktop and mobile for existing and new clients. Quotes Steven Post, Head of Mobile Marketing, Rocket Internet “the cost of user acquisition on mobile continues to skyrocket, which is why we have a very specific and aggressive ROAS that we aim to achieve. By leveraging Criteo’s mobile in-app performance display ad solution we’re able to re-activate and engage our mobile app users with a personalized ad aimed at helping them complete their retail purchase.” Jonathan Wolf, Chief Product Officer, Criteo “According to recent studies, mobile users spend more than 80 percent of their mobile device time in applications, while the remaining 20 percent is spent on the mobile web. The biggest challenge for our clients is uncovering an effective way to drive engagement through their mobile app after it’s already installed. Criteo’s mobile solution sets itself apart from other approaches by going beyond basic audience and demographic targeting to offer a performance-based advertising solution displaying highly relevant ads to users and deep-links back to their specific product recommendation, helping drive sales and conversions. Our solution helps our clients stay ahead of the curve by reaching their consumers wherever they are on the mobile landscape.” For more information regarding Criteo’s mobile in-app performance display solution, please visit www.criteo.com