All award categories are now officially open for entry and you have exactly 77 days in which to enter!
The Performance Marketing Awards have been repositioned for 2012 introducing not only a new angle and new judges but brand new awards to sit alongside long-term favourites. The 2012 Awards embrace the full spectrum of Performance Marketing with these new awards including; Best use of Data, Best use of Email and Best Consumer Targeting Campaign. Maintaining the ethos behind traditional Affiliate Marketing Principles the 2012 awards will persist to reward and recognise innovation and excellence. (Read on for a full list of the award categories)
Performance Marketing Awards will add value to your business
Make the most of the Performance Marketing Awards 2012. If you believe you have excelled yourself this year then why not achieve peer and public acclaim by putting yourself forward for an award.
First Impressions... bear heavily in the digital industry – a nice big award in your reception or a proud banner on your website/email footer will ensure you get off to a flying start.
Enhance your perspective... by taking part in the awards entry process. Taking the time to reflect upon your achievements and think about what you still want to achieve is invaluable.
Benchmark your business... by gaining insight into how top companies are operating. Get familiar with the winners, what set them apart? What are they doing well and/or differently? Use this experience to set the standard of your own business activities.
Team Building... praise the team and boost motivation by winning an award dedicated to their hard work. If you are shortlisted you can treat your team to a night out in style and attend the award ceremony with your own company table. Happy staff are the key to future growth.
A wise investment... is spending £95 on an award entry that could help pull in a 5 figure contract the next year!
Here’s a guide to entering the Awards
Who can enter?
The awards are open to Advertisers, Publishers, Agencies, Networks, Start-ups, Providers or Individuals who operate in the Performance Marketing sector. Entry may be made directly by the company or via an authorised agent such as their network, agency or PR agency. There is no limit to the number of entries that an individual or client can enter. Each submission however, must be tailored to fit the category. NB: The judges are looking for facts, figures and measurable success. (For further info regarding the judging process please keep an eye on the website.) Remember, it can take time to get sign off from client brands, so don’t leave it until it’s too late!
- Review the rules and guidance thoroughly. Failure to do so may attract a penalty.
- Decide which category you wish to enter by visiting our categories page
- Ensure you allow enough time for any internal or client sign off
- Complete the entry offline and convert to PDF format
- Your written entry must be no more than the equivalent of two sides of A4 in a minimum of 10 point type, and must be saved in .pdf or .doc format; the file size must not exceed 8MB
- Return to the website, complete the online form and upload your PDF and supporting evidence (if applicable) by 31st January 2012
- Complete your payment details. Cost per entry is £95 + VAT
- If you miss the deadline of the 31st January, it will still be possible to enter until the 6th February subject to a £50 + VAT surcharge for each award entered. Submissions will not be accepted after midnight on the 6th February
- Ensure you have received your personalised receipt and entry number via email
- Entries will only be accepted via the Performance Marketing Awards site and there will be no extensions!
Remember to read the full rules and guidance on the website.
Matthew Wood MD and founder of a4u talks about how to craft a winning entry: click here
Don’t delay, come May you could find yourself showcasing a gleaming Performance Marketing Award – proving your company’s expertise and innovation in a fierce and fast moving industry.
Check out all the award categories
1) Publisher Innovation
2) Advertiser Innovation
3) Affiliate Network Innovation
4) Best use of Data *New for 2012
5) Best 3rd Party Application
6) Best New Entrant
7) Best Agency
8) Best use of Affiliate Marketing as part of a Multi Channel Campaign
9) Best Search Campaign
10) Best Lead Generation Campaign
11) Best use of Social Media *New in 2011
12) Best use of Mobile *New in 2011
13) Best Use of Email *New for 2012
14) Best Consumer Targeting Campaign *New for 2012
15) Best Managed Affiliate Programme *New in 2011
16) International Excellence Award *New in 2011
17) Hotshot Rising Star Award *New in 2011
18) Network Achievement Awards*
There are separate awards for Advertisers and Publishers, both Judged independently.
19) Best in Finance
20) Best in Retail
21) Best in Travel & Leisure
22) Best in Technology & Telecoms
23) Best in Casino & Gaming
Let us remind you one last time what you stand to gain:
• Industry Recognition – showcased alongside your peers as an innovator and performer
• Valuable Marketing Advantage – Evidence that you’ve been judged as one of the best within the industry
• Support Innovation within the industry – by showcasing best practice, innovation and proven results
• Increase the power of your sales pitch - an award validates your claims
If you would like to be a part of these Performance Marketing Awards please contact Stuart Pringle for all sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, on 0117 2033013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.