Brought to you by A4u, the organisers of a4uexpo and the a4uAwards are proud to announce the launch of the second dedicated vertical event in their 'PerformanceIN' series, PerformanceIN Travel & Leisure.
Aimed at advertisers, publishers, networks, bloggers and agencies operating within the Travel & Leisure Vertical, delegates can expect a highly targeted conference agenda, incorporating key topics including travel aggregation, real time data strategy, social media, re-targeting, mobile, conversion optimisation, engaging with the long-tail and new technologies - all this and more will be presented, debated and discussed across our two simultaneous agenda tracks.
Dedicated Cross-Network Travel & Leisure Event
PerformanceIN Travel & Leisure will take place at the exclusive Hurlingham Club, Putney, where delegates saw the launch of PerformanceIN Fashion earlier this year, on Wednesday 8th February.
As the only dedicated Travel & Leisure event that encompasses a cross-network attendance, you will benefit from:
- Access to a choice of 10+ conference sessions, including key note speaker
- Access to the exclusive Brand Showcase, offering the chance to meet with key players in the industry
- Breakfast, refreshments, an exquisite hot lunch and complimentary drinks.
- High quality delegate bag filled with goodies from the lovely companies in our Brand Showcase.
- Unrivalled formal and informal networking opportunities
- Real and actionable strategies to take away
- Networking drinks reception which continues into the evening
Alexia Arrizabalaga, Affiliate Partnership Manager EMEA Hotels.com comments on the launch;md5-0fa093a468e71a99ed2bfaf3c5d2f27e
Programmed with ample networking opportunities throughout the day and evening, you'll get everything you would expect from a successful a4u event, in front of a highly targeted attendee list.
Register your interest today & Save £50!
If you are a network, advertiser, publisher or agency specialising in the Travel & Leisure vertical, register for your interest today and save £50 off a full conference pass when registration opens. Register Your Interest Today.