Andreas Andreou has been involved in the Digital Sales sector for many years, previously working as International Publisher Director at Affiliate Network TradeDoubler. Operating over 18 markets, Andreou led the Publisher Services department which included over 130,000 active publishers.
In his new role, Andreou will be responsible for managing Quidco's commercial and operational relationships with Affiliate Networks and Media Agencies, working alongside Pete Wakim, who will focus on new business opportunities in his role as Business Development Director.
The senior management team at Quidco now comprises:
- Executive Chairman, Michael Murphy: successful entrepreneur and former CEO of Friends Reunited, who bought into Quidco in April 2009 to grow the business
- Marketing Director, Tim Ward: joined from Friends Reunited where he was part of the Management Buy-in team that sold the social networking site to ITV
- Finance Director, Mark Rubin: formerly Group Financial Controller at the Financial Times, where he held several senior positions during a 14 year career
- IT Director, John Pervanas: joined from Key Criteria Ltd, where he produced software solutions for leading telecommunication firms including Motorola and Nokia
- Business Development Director, Pete Wakim: has been with Quidco since 2007, and previously worked as Sales & Recruitment Manager for the Freedom Travel Group.
- Sales Director, Andreas Andreou
Andreou, who will be bringing his network-side experience to the role, says:
“I am extremely passionate about digital and having worked for more than six years with many of the UK's finest publishers across all sectors, I’m hoping to use my experience to find and create new opportunities for Quidco’s partners and members.”