To expand our team we are looking for a Linux Engineer (f/m) at our office in Berlin.
zanox is the leading performance marketing network in Germany and Europe. Together with our partner companies, Affiliate Window and eprofessional, zanox supports companies of all industries and sizes in their performance-based online business.
Our success and dynamic growth is owed to the dedication of our more than 700 employees. We offer a variety of development and international opportunities, a good working atmosphere, an open corporate culture and flat hierarchies.
zanox is owned by Axel Springer SE (52.5%) and Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd (47.5%).
You will be part of the team that is operating the zanox network. This environment is highly scalable and automation is the key. It is your job to work with our development teams to ensure we are running the right software with the right tools to provide a highly available and fast system for our customers. Together with the other members of our Ops Team you are part of the on call rotation.
What we expect:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with Linux (Debian, CentOS)
- Extensive experience with the administration of large Linux environments
- Knowledge of Shellscript, configuration management, VMware, Java, git, webserver technologies
- You love working with the command line, and vi, sed, grep and awk are your friends
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with monitoring systems like Icinga or Kibana
- Preferred if you already worked in a DevOps environment
- Readiness to travel to our London office to support the IT Ops and Engineering teams on location
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange Progamme
- Open Fridge Friday
- Language Courses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Sports & Activities