To expand our IT Helpdesk Team we are looking for an IT Helpdesk Manager (f/m) at our office in Berlin.
zanox is the leading performance marketing network in Germany and Europe. Together with our partner companies, Affiliate Window and eprofessional, zanox supports companies of all industries and sizes in their performance-based online business.
Our success and dynamic growth is owed to the dedication of our more than 700 employees. We offer a variety of development and international opportunities, a good working atmosphere, an open corporate culture and flat hierarchies.
zanox is owned by Axel Springer SE (52.5%) and Swisscom (Switzerland) Ltd (47.5%).
- Extensive experience of a Service Desk environment
- Extensive experience of managing employees within the service support arena and driving positive outcome and delivering excellent customer service
- Knowledge of defining and adhering to SLAs
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- A calm and professional manner is required at all times
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (written and oral)
- Ability to operate effectively in a busy environment
- Be able to work under their own initiative, taking a proactive approach to working
- Flexible to work outside normal working hours when required
- Able to travel to other offices when required
- Lead the 1st and 2nd line support teams with a proactive an positive approach, incl. hiring and assigning staff to various projects and directing their activities with the prioritization and targets as well as performance management
- Ensure smooth day-to-day running of the IT Service Desk to resolve incidents and requests, manage problems and known errors, and aid effective communication
- Represent the IT Service Desk at a managerial level in the customer space, being both a trusted confidante and ultimate point of escalation
- Manage, plan and control the IT Helpdesk cost center
- Exchange Progamme
- Open Fridge Friday
- Language Courses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Sports & Activities
If you are interested in joining zanox please apply (and don’t forget to state your salary expectations and your earliest start date) through our website at: http://www.zanox.com/jobs