We are actively seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to run a large and exciting international affiliate program on the Webgains network across multiple countries. This program is a global brand and a hugely attractive prospect for anyone looking to develop themselves in the digital business. The role requires the candidate to take primary responsibility for the affiliate program in the UK as well as manage the relationships with the advertiser, the affiliates and our local Account Managers in ten countries.
The successful applicant will be dedicated to providing exemplary customer service to this client and their network of affiliates. They must be able to take on personal responsibility, be equipped to present at board level, motivate and manage ten Webgains’ AMs, be prepared to go the “extra mile” at all times, understand budgets and forecasts, as well as fitting into a relaxed and positive team environment and culture. The successful candidate will have the support of Account Managers in all countries, and Account Executives in the UK, as well as the Webgains Affiliate Team, Finance Team and Senior Management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking significant career advancement, and could lead to further responsibilities and additional management opportunities.
- Consult with the client about the tactical and strategic aims of their off-line and on-line marketing programs
- Introduce, recruit and manage suitable affiliates for the program (and Webgains network)
- Continuously strive to improve the financial and strategic success of all the clients’ programs
- Monitor and audit the performance of the programs (conversions and more)
- Help to market the merchant’s affiliate program by writing text, devising linking methods etc.
- Support the program and client with advanced reporting and analysis
- Understand and work with the client to identify and develop growth strategies in the affiliate channel
- Help to develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll-out plans
- Manage the deployment of fresh marketing creative and affiliate communications such as newsletters, blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, terms and conditions etc.
- Monitor affiliate program activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Identify, source and recruit not only new affiliates but strategic partners including 3rd party technology opportunities
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required
- Manage all members of the team, and ensure best practise in all activities
- Travel as required for QBRs and other client meetings
- Represent Webgains at affiliate marketing related trade shows and events
You will have:
- A passion for affiliate marketing and a desire to innovate within the space to create a market leading program
- Possess strong organisational skills for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines, but without compromising on quality
- Be highly analytical and detail oriented
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- A good understanding and hands on experience of the mechanics of affiliate tracking is desirable
- A proven track record of increasing revenues within an Account management or Sales environment
Webgains’ core values are openness, excellence and integrity. These core values are incorporated into our working environment, and underpin the culture of the company. We employ the best talent and skills available, and ensure that all staff continues to develop their skills by ensuring that on-going learning is at the heart of the work experience.