travel audience is a full-service, travel-only, performance-focused Demand Side Platform (DSP). We offer real-time programmatic advertising capabilities through our proprietary Real-Time-Bidding Platform, targeting online travellers with relevant, bookable and available travel offers from across the globe. Our team of experts and state-of-the-art tools enable travel audience to provide full service to our advertisers – from campaign setup to data integration to performance optimization.
Our premium publisher network consisting of top travel portals enables us to uniquely match the search and booking interest of online travellers with up-to-date travel offers. Travel portals (publishers) benefit from travel audience by monetizing their non-converting traffic better.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – the world´s leading GDS.
Join our fast-paced team of international experts in Berlin, Germany and support our ambitious expansion plans as:
Team Lead Ad Operations International (f/m)
starting as soon as possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are responsible to manage and drive the day-to-day operations of the AdOps International Team
- You drive outstanding performance by setting team goals and working independently and with your team members to ensure that those goals are being met
- You support the career growth of individual team members
- You lead the setup and execution of successful advertising campaigns from top brand and agency partners
- You continuously optimize the operational processes, quality of service and performance metrics of the Ad Operations International team
- You proactively present new features and functionality to management in order to keep pace with industry trends and business objectives
- You prepare regular reports and analyses to measure AdOps performance and ensure a 100% Fill-Rate at all times
- You work very closely and are the interface between the sales, business intelligence and development teams to manage revenue processes and track progress on an ongoing basis
- You communicate technical issues (both verbal and written) in a manner that is easy to understand for a non-technical audience
- You offer full support for escalated issues where customer needs the comfort of knowing they have individuals who can assist them on a more personal level
- You provide training (troubleshooting delivery issues, inventory management, understanding delivery priorities, optimization of campaigns, ad products, etc.) to Sales as needed
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in business administration, computer science or media management with focus on (online) marketing or similar
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years in managing a small high performing operations team
- You have experience in programmatic buying, RTB, retargeting in a strong-growth and fast-past environment
- You ideally have already worked in a media agency, trading desk, or Demand Side Platform.
- You have a very strong customer focus – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty across the entire organisation without losing focus on your company targets
- You have an outstanding ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- You are a true entrepreneur and have a hands-on mentality
- You have extensive knowledge of online ad technology including third-party servers, Exchange/RTB platforms, DSP functionality, and industry trends
- You are known to be someone that loves to learn new things and shares his knowledge
- You have a proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytical problems
- You have strong knowledge of MS Excel
- You are fluent in English, another European language is a plus
WHY JOIN US
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. Moreover we offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the gym next to the office
- An attractive performance-oriented salary
We look forward to your complete application indicating your desired salary and the earliest starting date. Please send your application to email@example.comCONTACT
travel audience GmbH – Antje Beiersdorf – Elsenstraße 106, 12435 Berlin