Social Media & Communications Executive
B2B Events & Publishing Company
We’re a dynamic events & B2B publishing company who organise industry-leading trade shows, conferences and awards ceremonies for Digital Marketing; or specifically Performance Marketing. We’re also launching the Influencer Marketing Show this year and we’re in need of a bright, enthusiastic, creative and all round social media star to help engage with our audience. If that’s you then please read on!
- You’ll be the day to day owner of our company-wide social media and devise creative ways to engage with our audience on Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Seed our great content from our journalists to the right people, adapting style and language to suit the audience
- Measure effectiveness of activity and suggest ways of continuous improvement
- Report to the team on engagement metrics - what works, what doesn’t
- Own the role - you will be the day to day owner of all of our social media
- Write and prepare event newsletters using email marketing software
- Create and measure social media based marketing campaigns
- Craft copy that’s engaging, compelling and persuasive
- Be happy to be the face of our brand and to shoot and produce videos for use on social media to promote activity
- Engage with influencers and industry professionals to bring the community together
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- An incredible eye for detail
- Creative demeanour
- Design and video skills a big bonus (for social media imagery)
- A genuine interest in digital marketing
- Hungry to learn
- Not afraid to speak up and suggest fresh, engaging ideas for social content
- Confident in front of the camera
- A strong interest and natural personal use of social media channels would be advantageous
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to really own the communications and social media activity for a growing events business, where you’ll have creative freedom to excel. You’ll be given your own Macbook and be mentored by the team.
- Location: We’ve recently moved to DeskLodge at Temple Way, BS2 OBY.
- Salary: Up to £18,000
- Holiday: 24 days + bank holidays
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
*No Agencies Please*