Search Executive – Global Media Agency – World Famous Entertainment client
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands including PepsiCo, Sony, Channel 4 & Easyjet. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth.
They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.They love media. They plan it; they buy it; they integrate it, they get creative with it and they are experts in it. They are always interested in what’s coming next – what’s round the corner, restless to find out the next best thing in media and be the first to use it creatively for their client’s benefit. They are hungry for what’s next, hungry to embrace the ever changing media world to ensure that the brands their represent are at the vanguard of emerging opportunities that surround their client’s customers every day.They offer a broad range of services including media planning and buying, digital marketing, search, data analytics and measurement.
This multiple award winning agency are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Search Executive to join their growing Search team. The successful Search Executive will have an interest in the Entertainment sector as the client you will be working on is one of the biggest in the industry.
- Day to day client contact showing search expertise and understanding of their goals.
- Budget management based on both spend and campaign performance metrics. Optimise budgets as applicable.
- Optimisation of performance to ensure that client KPIs are hit – including both tactics and bid technology management
- Deliver client reports that include commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis
- Compiling and presenting PCAs, reviews and recommendations to clients, with manager involvement as required
- Checking and sending monthly plans to search manager for approval, and once approval is granted then sending over to the client
- Work collaboratively with the wider agency including the communication planners, digital planners and SEO team to create integrated digital campaigns.
- Help ensure the client reports are made on time and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a regular basis.
- 1 years paid search advertising experience
- Analytical skills including a comfort working with Excel and a range of PPC technologies.
- Highly motivated self-starter, who's able to manage their own workload and hit deadlines
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Detail focused and meticulous by nature
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Team player working with multiple levels of management and peers
In return you will get
Competitive salary, A focus on personal development – CPD Gold Certified, Learning Bursaries, Season Ticket Loans, Private medical insurance and pension scheme options, Free breakfast plus much more.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Anton greig - email@example.com
020 3763 9756
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Anton Greig.