Quantcast is looking for an experienced product marketing manager to direct the team that is responsible for sales enablement and product marketing launch plans. This role reports to the Head of Marketing EMEA and will be responsible for ensuring the company’s strategic positioning is applied to all explanations and packaging of the existing Quantcast product suite and future product rollouts.
Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. Quantcast is dedicated to making display as relevant and effective as search, and currently delivers outstanding advertising campaigns for the world's leading's advertisers and publishers and brings accurate audience measurement to over 100 million web destinations.
- Manage, lead and grow the team that supports Quantcast’s EMEA sales team through
- producing sales presentations, product collateral, case studies, template creation and training.
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and operations to translate product capabilities into accurate features and benefits messaging
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to translate product capabilities into effective solution stories
- Work with client services to capture customer successes for use in case studies and other marketing materials
- Hands-on content creation including solution briefs, PowerPoint presentations, whitepapers and blogs
- Manage cross-functional implementations to execute, measure and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement and product/feature launches
- Represent the company at customer briefings, partner meetings and industry events
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA, or similar advanced degree preferred
- 5 - 10 years experience working in a product marketing capacity and within the advertising space
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing, software-as-a-service, and the digital advertising ecosystem is a significant plus
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills and ability to drive well packaged sales packaging
- Business level language skills in German and French are highly regarded
Please apply directly via our career page: https://www.quantcast.com/careers/job?jobid=oqO7Xfw2