This is a hands-on editorial role within a dynamic and creative work environment. As a confident writer who has a nose for news you will take a keen interest in research and analysis to support the editorial team with creation of news and feature content.
As a self starter who can drive and execute projects, focus on delivery, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity will thrive in this working environment, building the profile and authority of the PerformanceIN publication.
News & Features Reporter - Key Skills
- You will be creative and confident with the ability to use initiative, good investigative and reporting skills to create informative news reports and in-depth industry features
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills and an impeccable command of English.
- An excellent writer who can produce compelling and engaging editorial content in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to quickly research, analyse and digest data to write compelling content for editorial and commercial purposes
- A social media guru with a nose for news
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver projects and reports to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate for this position will have a journalism / marketing background and experience of writing, editing and analysing content, sourcing news and asking the right questions. A grounding in B2B writing and copywriting is preferred, as is some experience or exposure to digital marketing.
The candidate will be a confident writer, who has a nose for news and will take a keen interest in research and analysis to support the editorial team with creation of content and collateral.
A self starter who can drive and execute projects, focus on delivery, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity will thrive in this working environment.
- 24 days holiday
- Company-matched pension after six months service
- Quarterly team social
- International travel for events
- Early Friday finish
- An excitable office labrador dog
How to apply
Please contact us directly using the details below
Mr Chris Johnson
Tel: 0117 203 3012