A growing Online Publisher and Events organiser for the Digital Marketing sector, who are based in Bristol, are seeking an ambitious Marketing and Sales Executive to join their expanding team. A varied and exciting role, the ideal candidate will have previous experience of online marketing channels and delegate acquisition in a b2b environment.
- Supporting both Marketing and Sales divisions with an overall goal of driving ticket sales
- Building and implementing effective online marketing campaigns across two global conferences including;
- Shared responsibility of social media channels
- Creating compelling sales driven copy
- Sourcing and managing media partnerships
- Cleansing and building marketing data
- Understanding customer journey and UX experience
- Building on a strong customer data base to promote the value of the products
- Developing relationships across performance marketing industry to secure conference pass sales
- Confident in a proactive and reactive sales environment, working to targets and KPIs.
- Minimum of 1-2 years marketing and sales experience
- Experience of digital, email and social media marketing essential
- Confident working across all sales and marketing functions
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and positive team player
- Passionate and driven working to fixed targets.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Confident approach, hard-working, resilient
- Strong copywriting skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and IT skills
Salary: 18-23k DOE + Bonus Package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team working on a range of websites and events both in the UK & Europe and is ideal for someone looking to develop a career in high quality B2B event marketing and sales. This role will involve occasional overnight stays and international travel.