Position based in Bristol HQ, BS1 4RW.
Due to continued rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, analytical and highly motivated individual to join the award winning vouchercloud Business Intelligence team as a Digital Campaign Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody wishing to start a career in the Digital Marketing Industry, working for one of the fastest growing mobile marketing companies in the UK you will be exposed to all areas of the business including Affiliate Marketing, Email, Social & Communications, Mobile APPS, SEO, and PPC.
- As Campaign Merchandiser & Analyst you will work within the existing Business Intelligence team, using internal and third party data to optimise offer placements across multiple platforms.
- Identify new revenue opportunities through the optimisation and analysis of campaigns.
- Perform A/B tests to quantify and support merchandising decisions and collaborate with Account Managers to drive optimal offer content.
- Exceed expectations for delivering timely and relevant insights on a recurring and ad-hoc basis.
- Work with other BI team members gathering and blending data from varied sources and turning this into actionable insight for the rest of the business.
- Take ownership of particular data streams (e.g. Social Media, Apps), providing on-going reporting of campaign activity ensuring data integrity and continuous improvement – becoming the “go to” person for each stream with account managers and heads of department.
- Assist in developing and managing on going multi-country reporting across a variety of platforms and metrics, ensuring all expected data quality and standards are maintained.
- Based on internal and external data you will put together optimal campaign structures to ensure campaigns are executed in a joined-up manner.
Personal Skills and Experience:
- Strong Analytical and Numerical background (Academic or Previous Work Experience).
- Genuine interest in, and passion for digital marketing!
- Assertive and willing to challenge the norm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, including some higher end features such as LOOKUPs, IF Statements and Conditional Formatting.
- Experience using Google Docs and Google Drive.
- Great attention to detail and an eagle eye on competitor activity.
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload against tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to liaise effectively with colleagues from all areas of the business.
- Proven ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner.
- Knowledge of the Digital / Mobile Marketing industry.
- Experience using or awareness of advanced data visualisation software such as Tableau, QlikView or Spot Fire.
- Experience using or awareness of Google Analytics.
- Experience working in a busy, fast paced office environment.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of Click Path Analysis / Heatmaps
For more information about our benefits and life at vouchercloud visit http://careers.vouchercloud.com