Digital Account Manager (SEO & PPC) – UK’s Largest independent agency
The UK’s largest independent Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Digital Account Manager to work across both SEO and PPC for an internationally recognised client. Due to the size of the client the agency have built a client hub dedicated to the account and the Digital Account Manager will be the first point of contact for the client. Benefits of working at this agency include Waffle Wednesdays, staggered working hours (Start between 8-10am and finish between 4-6pm) and free breakfast every day.
- Building an excellent relationship with the client
- Leading day-to-day communications
- Project management; meticulous planning and organisation
- Delegating to technical teams to ensure they meet clients’ KPIs and business objectives
- Maintaining high quality client services
- Train/manage senior executives and executives
- Client retention and identifying upsell opportunities
- Strong digital knowledge, with a focus on technical SEO, and a keen understanding of content, digital PR and paid search
- Analytics and data insights
- Strong commercial background
- Team player
The Digital Account Manager will have the chance to work with an established and growing Digital Agency and on a world famous client. The agency is development focused and they have regular in house and external training courses available to employees. The Digital Account Manager will also have the benefits of staggered working hours, free breakfast every day, Digital Doughnuts Thursday and Waffle Wednesdays as well as a competitive basic of up to £38k.
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Anton greig - firstname.lastname@example.org
020 3763 9756
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Anton Greig.
Apply for this job