Our client, based in California with offices in central London, is a cloud based software solution that provides real time analytics and tracking for online and mobile campaigns. They are market leaders in their field and have won a huge number of clients across Mobile, Affiliate, Lead Gen and eCommerce. With a global presence they are profitable, VC backed and growing exponentially.
The Client Services Director role is critical to the business. You will report to the UK MD and be managing the following teams:
* Account Management (x 3)
* Support / Technical (x 3)
* Customer Success (TBC)
Success is measured by retention of clients, average revenue of clients and improvements to the onboarding and training scheme. You’ll need a great balance of both technical and commercial skills to ensure that existing business continues to grow. This role will involve being proactive in suggesting strategic additions to the product suite so a knowledge and passion for the online medium is essential.
* Grow Existing European revenues
* Educate and mentor both clients and internal teams on developing trends and product features
* Ensure retention / onboarding and client service are optimised to provide world class service
* Lead from the front commercially with a strong technical bias
* Ability to troubleshoot, provide solutions and implementation strategies.
* Management of team and processes
* Ensure client objectives align with software capabilities
Desired Skills and Experience
* Proven excellent management skills
* Ability to build rapport at both a business and technical level.
* Background in Affiliate, Lead Gen, Mobile or eCommerce
* Outstanding ability to prioritise problems / issues in an unflappable and professional way
* Strong collaborative mind-set and natural inclination to share best practices with the team
* Understanding of running online campaigns at a technical level (APIs, Tracking pixels, Server to Server etc)
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
Excellent OTE with competitive base salary + stock options
Please contact The Longer Tail and speak to Zach Measures on 0203 397 1734