Account Manager – QUIDCO
Founded in 2005, Quidco has expanded rapidly from its Yorkshire roots to become the UK's leading cashback rewards platform. Last year we helped over 4 million members earn cashback worth over £50 million on their shopping, while simultaneously generating £800 million in sales for our 4,000 retail partners; representative of 1% of all UK online spend.
We are growing our Client Services team and looking for a bright Account Manager to join our London office.
This position offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a forward thinking company. The role is available immediately.
- Proactively support and manage our top tier clients
- Develop and grow your own client accounts into multichannel retailers (online, mobile and in-store)
- Develop new client relationships
- Work on a daily basis with all key UK Affiliate networks and agencies
- Negotiate customer cashback/voucher code offers
- Generate advertising revenue
- Identify and promote cross selling opportunities
- Campaign booking, management and admin
- Campaign analysis and create client reports
- Help prioritise campaigns and offers throughout the site
- You will report directly to the Account Director and work closely with the client services team on a day-to-day basis
- University degree (min 2:2) or equivalent
- Client services, Sales or Account Management skills and 1-3 years experience within Affiliate Marketing
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and excellent user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to translate analysis into increasing results
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Entrepreneurial, hands on, enthusiastic and most of all a team player
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits include cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and flexible working hours
- The company can not offer Visa Sponsorship to foreign and non EU candidates
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.