TTH Media are an award winning, full service, performance marketing agency providing blue-chip advertisers with a range of services. These include email marketing, social media, display and affiliate marketing and working on a pay for performance model (CPC/CPA/CPL).
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping to grow TTH’s client base, cross-selling new products and identifying new opportunities in order to cement the agency as a leader in the performance marketing space. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that is determined, focussed and articulate with a passion for online marketing.
A proven track record of generating sales is a must as well as demonstrable initiative and an active interest in all things online.
Summary of responsibilities
- Developing a successful business development strategy (target verticals and clients)
- Co-ordinating and briefing media plans based on client budget and objectives with media planning and operational team
- Briefing creative work into design and development team as required for client campaigns
- Winning new business (including cold calls, arranging meetings, pitches and proposals)
- Cross-sell and up-sell of existing clients
- Establishing and organising Account Managers/Operational team as required to meet client and campaign objectives
- Reporting and forecasting on business accurately (weekly/monthly) to key stakeholders within team
- Developing supplier relations and identifying new opportunities
- Liaising with other 3rd party partners as required to ensure smooth running of campaigns
- Helping to develop successful promotional strategy for the agency including marketing collateral and distribution channels
- Invoicing clients at month end
- Commercial awareness and initiative
- Highly numerical
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Confident phone manner.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excel and Outlook.
- Team working skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative to translate briefs and identify opportunities.
- Identifying and delivering new clients and revenue for the business
- Helping to develop successful positioning for the agency including promotional materials and marketing campaigns
- Meeting and exceeding revenue and performance targets set within business
- Developing existing client spend and cross-sell opportunities
- Providing accurate forecasting of revenue to management
- Organising account management, operational and creative team and other key stake holders as required to ensure timely and effective delivery to clients