This role has responsibility for delivering profitable new business and managing your clients.
Working closely with the Head of Sales you will be guided and coached as your responsibilities and workload increase. This is a business development role not an account management role. We’re looking for a closer, someone who frankly loves delivering new business, and doing the hard work at the front end to achieve goals.
- Develop and manage your pipeline
- Meet activity targets for calls, meetings and be able to plan your selling and non-selling time effectively
- Close new clients, and develop them via proactive proposals and excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed sales targets within time deadlines and to agreed rates
- Be aware of the your market and be looking for sources of new business
- Be constantly developing your understanding of your customers and their needs to identify further sales opportunities
- Maintain CRM records of your prospects and clients
- Great customer service skills, excellent relationship-builder and naturally go beyond expectations
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of online Performance Marketing
- Ability to pick up the ‘phone and make calls
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Team player with the ability to manage change and new challenges.
- Minimum of 3 years of B-to-B sales experience
- Ideally, experience in Lead Generation, Data Sales, Performance Marketing or Affiliate Marketing
- Digital sales experience in a related field will also be considered
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Office close to an abundance of shops, cafes and great places for lunch and drinks
- Perks include; fresh fruit, Nespresso coffee, Friday drinks at 4:30 and other regular social functions
- A fun working environment with a great opportunity to learn from the best mentors in the industry!
- We operate a transparent and inclusive business where all employees are encouraged to contribute