The resource will be responsible for the affiliate marketing projects: planning, developing and executing marketing programs that support and recruit new affiliates.
The affiliate-marketing specialist will interface with product marketing, information technology and marketing communications to roll out different affiliate marketing initiatives.
• Daily Affiliate Management — Work with Publisher Partners to optimize delivery and campaign performance.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance and brand safety with publishers on an ongoing basis
• Analyze Publisher statistics on a daily basis and to maximize revenue, identify opportunities, optimize campaigns and troubleshoot issues
• Build and manage strong client relationships
• Develop new partnerships and publisher relationships
• Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
• Manage affiliate relations, communication and recruitment
• Ability to understand and verbalize technical language involved in affiliate implementation
• Prioritize execution strategy based on revenue potential
• Strategize, plan, execute and optimize email, social, mobile and display campaigns
Strong sales, negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field
- One to three years of affiliate marketing experience
- English: excellent professional proficiency required
- Analytical and database technology skills, which play an essential role in maintaining campaign management applications and generating marketing reports
- Previous experience purchasing and negotiating pricing for various media, including email, banner and web advertisement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, as well as cold-calling and marketing analysis