Job Title: Affiliate Manager / Executive
Reports: Head of Affiliates
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a dynamic and growing agency? The Digital House are looking for an Affiliate Manager or Executive depending on experience.
- Minimum of degree qualification
- Must have a high level of Maths (You will be asked to complete a simple 25 minute maths test at interview)
- Ability to use Word, Powerpoint, with strong Excel skills Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Previous experience in Affiliate Marketing - amount will determine Manager or Executive position
- Ability to be able to articulate your knowledge of the Affiliate marketplace and your understanding of the different Affiliates
- Experience working across a variety of different Affiliate networks in the UK with potential to help clients grow pan European programmes
- Ability to achieve results for clients and deliver against agreed ROI targets
- Strong data analysis, numerical and research skills
- Good communicator –with clients, affiliates and internal senior management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Exemplary client facing and presentation skills, leading regular meetings both alone and alongside relevant members of the team.
- Understanding of html and css an advantage
- Proven ability to handle pressure and effectively manage workload
- Feel comfortable working on new business pitches and going along to new business meetings
- A strong understanding of data or web analytics.
- Innovative, creative and switched on. Must be confident enough to take the initiative.
- Personable and able to muck in and help around the office.
- Ability to be self-motivated with a can do attitude.
- Day to day management of your portfolio of affiliate accounts including reporting, approvals, optimisation and financial reconciliation
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase revenues
- Compile and present regular performance reviews internally and to clients
- Develop and deliver upon promotional and growth strategies
- Negotiation of bespoke commission rates, exclusive offers and tenancy agreements
- Recruit new affiliates onto the programmes and remove those deemed necessary.
- Manage relationships with key affiliates and be constantly looking for new promotional opportunities for your clients
- Management of relationships with appropriate networks
- Policing of affiliate terms and conditions
- Development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, communications such as eNewsletters, offers & blog and forum posts.
- Cross-sell other ‘digital house’ services to clients where appropriate, ensuring these are integrated with Affiliate, Search and Display Activity
- Performing required tasks to an accurate, high standard within internal and client deadlines at all times.
- Acting as a ‘team player’ within the digital house team and wider organisation.
- Demonstrating clear buy-in to the Specialist Works values and business plan.
- Contributing to and attending new business meetings.
- Represent TDH at all affiliate marketing related trade shows.
About The Digital House
The Digital House is part of the Specialist Works Group of companies. The Digital House helps clients plan and buy online communications on a variety of different channels on the web including – Display Advertising, PPC, SEO, Email, Mobile & Affiliates. We work across 40 different clients in the UK and our focus is on driving affordable traffic to our clients websites and providing them with a return on their media investment.
About The Specialist Works
The Specialist Works is a successful direct response media and advertising agency that is currently shaking up the DR market. With over 100 staff in five locations (London, Kent, Ireland, Germany & Sweden), 150 clients, specialists in all major DR disciplines and a turnover in excess of £70M. To find out more about the company visit our website www.thespecialistworks.com www.thedigitalhouse.co.uk
Career development is extremely important to us and the successful candidate will have fantastic opportunities to move up within the company and work with some exciting and challenging clients. There will be a combination of on the job training and specialist training to help you become a valuable member of the digital team. The agency has experienced consistent growth in its clients and staff over recent years and are need the right candidate to help continue this and build further upon it. This agency is one of the largest independent agencies in Europe- their London office has double in size, attracting some of the brightest minds in digital
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Fiona Edwards, Head of Affiliates - firstname.lastname@example.org