Do you have what it takes to work at one of the world’s leading digital marketing agencies? Do you want to work where innovation, creativity and passion are integral to the success of the business?
We pride ourselves on the work we do, the people we hire and embrace the fact that everyone, no matter how long they have worked here, are a part of our success. We demand people with ideas, intelligence and the drive to get things done.
iCrossing seeks an enthusiastic and confident individual with a good understanding of the online marketing industry to be a part of our growing affiliate team.
The role of Affiliate Analyst covers a wide range of responsibilities within the affiliate team and is a position that is integral to the success of our clients’ campaigns.
You should also expect to be working closely with other service-lines within the iCrossing media team and wider agency. This experience will provide scope for learning and development beyond the realms of affiliate, giving you a broad range of digital marketing skills and experience.
- Affiliate research, recruitment and approvals
- Ownership of affiliate programme communications
- Ownership of conversion validation process
- Management of invoice and payment processes
- Negotiating placements with key affiliates for additional exposure
- Management of affiliate tracking and testing processes
- Developing relationships with key affiliates and building partnerships with new ones
- Support new business opportunities
- Developing supplier relationships
- Developing client profitability and growth
- Insightful and valuable client reporting, analysis and commentary
- Client communications
Key Performance Indicators
- Client satisfaction
- Account retention and growth
- Knowledge sharing with wider media team
Skills, knowledge & experience required
- 6-12 months experience of affiliate marketing, agency or client side
- Demonstrable knowledge of affiliate landscape
- Proven ability to communicate and negotiate with affiliates and networks
- Ability to plan campaigns and adhere to deadlines
- Knowledge of price comparison and aggregator sites operating in the affiliate channel
- Experience of European markets desirable
What we’ll give you in return
- Training and development at one of world’s leading digital marketing agencies
- Unrivalled career progression
- Competitive salary package plus excellent perks and benefits
- An inspiring team to work with
- The chance to win awards
About iCrossing UK
Guided by insights. Driven by passion. Measured by results.
iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specialising in data driven strategies to build connected brands.
The company blends best-in-class digital marketing services — including paid media, search engine optimisation, creative, Web development, social media, UX, research and analytics — to create integrated digital marketing programmes that engage consumers and drive ROI.
iCrossing UK’s client base includes such recognised brands as The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, The LEGO Group, Heathrow and M&S Bank.
iCrossing UK is part of iCrossing, one of the world’s largest digital marketing agencies, which employs over 900 staff in 17 offices around the globe, including 150 staff based at UK offices in London, Manchester and Brighton.
iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies.
For more information, please visit www.icrossing.co.uk or contact us at email@example.com