AffiliateFuture is seeking an Account Manager to be responsible for retaining and growing revenues from a defined portfolio of Advertisers/Merchants.
- Ensure targets are met and exceeded. This includes not only revenue but also GP and quality of service.
- 100% Advertiser satisfaction – exceed client expectations wherever possible.
- Produce Advertiser Monthly reports for defined account managed clients.
- Work alongside the merchant and Business Development Team to increase revenues through appropriate publishers. Seek out new Publishers and encourage Publishers to utilise AffiliateFuture.
- Retention of merchants through accurate tracking of contract renewal dates and client servicing.
- Work closely with Head of Client Services and Senior Account Mangers on ongoing development of AffiliateFuture. Includes assisting with ideas on strategy, problem solving and development of products
- Day to day communication with Advertisers and documentation with AffiliateFuture systems – e.g. Junglebook and Salesforce
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate marketing
- Understanding of technology and products from within the online marketing sector
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to grasp new technology
- Good level of business acumen
- Revenue and GP performance of defined client base
- Accuracy of invoicing and reports generated for Merchants
- Increasing Publisher activity within defined Advertisers.
- One to one contact via telephone or in person with defined Advertisers on a minimum quarterly basis
- Retention of Advertisers and revenues
- Documentation of activity with Advertisers and Publishers through Junglebook and Salesforce
- Effective and accurate reporting on a defined basis to line manager
- Meeting deadlines